Class Evaluation 

  1. Some things I liked about this class is how sometimes everybody listens. On other days at least one person gets kicked out but it's a good class. I like how it's well organized it is and how he always has something planned for the period. 
  2. Some things I don't like about this class is how we basically do the same thing all the time but its just on a different subject. It gets very repetitive and boring because it just gets very boring. Something else I don like about this class is how some people don't have the same freedom as others. 
  3. Improvement on this class is easy because you just have to write examples ad put in details with what you're writing about.
  4. No I am not reading my life planning goals journal and I only write in it when we come to class. 
  5. No, because that's just not me. 
  6. That you need to have good manners towards everyone and you need to treat others the way you want to be treated. 
  7. I will always remember Mr. Haymores voice and me getting kicked out of class

Comments

Popular posts from this blog